Themen-Optionen Thema bewerten Ansicht
Alt 14-03-2001, 17:37
Naos Naos ist offline
Starcraft Mod

Naos hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
OL Nick: Naos.911
Style: vBulletin Default
Post Kick2Desktop Lösung?

auf dem englischen board gabs ne neue message bezüglich des kick2 bugs. konnte leider noch nicht ausprobieren obs klappt. (but i hope so) ---(irgendwie hört sich das viel zu einfach an)----
Hello everyone, well I recently gave up on RA2 with all the crashing probs I had. Well I finally got off my lazy @$$ and started figuring out the error. Well I fixed it. This should work for about 99% of you, if this fails then call WW or go to their chat rooms and maybe they can help you. Well heres what I did. Right click on desktop, go to properties, go to settings, advanced, performance, and finally you will see a hardware acceleration thing. It prolly is on full for most of you, though you got to put it down 2 notches from full. That means it will be one notch away from lowest setting. After restart your computer like it asks and run the game. It should now not crash although now and then you might see the game freeze for half a second looking like its trying to crash though it can't. Also here are things to do just to make sure you get optimum performance from the game, have a nice clean HD although mine is beyond cluttered its unbearable and have about 2 to 3 things running in the background or on the taskbar( I only have Explorer on it). WooHoo that should fix it for all you people having the prob just like I did. Well I am new to the message board, this is my first response since I found it out like 5min ago, if it works at least thank me for gettin off my lazy @$$ L8r all.

[Dieser Beitrag wurde von Naos am 14. März 2001 editiert.]

Lesezeichen