Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 01-09-2003, 01:16
tommi1464 tommi1464 ist offline
Terrordrohnenhirte

tommi1464 hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
OL Nick: tommi1464
wenn du nicht reinkommst kopier ich noch etwas von mnato rein ;
voila:

it really looks like push, and i cannot say you it wasn´t cauz i was not spectating these games.

feivel asked me for freewins on msn, too , thats true, so i have to admit that they pushed

i were not going to push him , i said fair games. but i lost, he engied me and he did this clip trick on tanyas.

my problem is that i played fair the whole month, and i worked hard for such a good clanrank. i never pushed, i played all good clans, i worked really hard and am happy to be finally rank 1. u can believe me if i knew anything about these pushed, i wouldn´t have invested my work in this clan, cauz i know someone will report any pusher here. i would never work so much and so hard for a clan, if i knew that it is unfair

well, i should really find a new clan, there is no use to be with unfair players in 1 clan
but u have to know: the work of the clangames was nearly completely made by me, kingadler and feiveil didn´t help me in clangame a lot. i would be very unhappy if all my poinz are gone cauz my leader and feivei pushed so hard