Benutzerbild von Sven
Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Kleines Update:
Zitat:
Now, while all the technical information in my "Classics on Windows 2000" article is correct, the part about Red Alert not playable on that system is not.
After several tries (and a recent download of the Windows 2000 SP2) I have once again installed Red Alert, at first the game did not work (due to all the issues I mentioned in the article), then I installed Counterstrike, the first of 2 Red Alert add-ons, still, the game is yet to work, finally I installed The Aftermath the second add-on which subsequently contains the latest patch for RA, imagine my surprise when the game suddenly worked, and not even in DOS mode, it works great in Windows mode (with sound and everything), so try it. If it isn't working (after installing either The Aftermath or the latest Patch taht can be found on the Westwood site), install Service Pack 2 for Windows 2000, after that it should work.
As for Command & Conquer Gold (Win95 edition), it has no patch on the Westwood site, and installing Cover Ops will not help, so its still won't work on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Command & Conquer (the first one, DOS edition) will work in DOS mode without sound (as stated in the article).
Dies schreibt der Autor des Artikels zu dem es weiter oben einen Link gibt.
Heute abend direkt mal probieren....
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.