Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19-01-2005, 17:28
Benutzerbild von Malte
Malte Malte ist offline
Kanes rechte Hand

Malte hat noch keine Bewertung oder ist auf 0
Malte eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Malte eine Nachricht über AIM schicken Malte eine Nachricht über MSN schicken Malte eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken
OL Nick: BMuMuW, Arwen
Style: CnCForen Standard Style: Standard
Zumindest gibts jetzt nen konkretes datum schonmal :

I have some good news for those of you waiting for a patch to be released. As according to Aaron, the community manager, the patch will be released next week; it is evidently done but is just going through testing to ensure that it will fix what it needs to. We should have a list of what it will fix by the end of this week. Sadly, the memory leak probably won’t be fixed in this first patch, but EA is working on it, and have even purchased some special equipment so that they can find where the problems in the code are. So let us cross our fingers and hope that it won’t take to much longer for them to find the memory leak.

As for the video I’ve been talking about for over a month now, our wait should finally be over. As today (Wednesday) is when it should be released to the internet, if you don’t know the video is just to promote TBFME a little more. I know most of you don’t care to much about seeing a video on a game you already have, but from what I’ve heard the video is actually very cool to watch. Be sure to keep a look out for it through the course of the day, if you have any interest in watching it.

Elen síla lúmenn´omentiëlvo. I EsPaÑa & EsPaÑaS MuMus
Warum fallen wir ?