Alt 08-07-2008, 19:22
Benutzerbild von Sven
Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Auf dem EA FTP ist noch nichts, nichtmal die Auto-Updateversion
I am going to keep this short because it seems no matter what we post, there isn't much other than the obvious which illicits a warm positive reception or a basic understanding. Our GM Mike Verdu posted an incredibly honest and forthright message which you won't find hardly anyone else in the industry come forward as such.

The patch is not live yet, but we have been approved by our ECG team as of this morning. Now we just need approval from our CQC team which is the North American version of ECG. Once CQC sign's off, we can then begin the process of uploading our patch to the servers. Again, these two departments are responsible for giving us final-sign-off before we can release the patch. These two departments each found an issue last week and the week before which forced us to resubmit and delay the patch as I explained last week. I understand the anger and frustration in the delays, and we agree this is long overdue since release, but...

While this is unfortunate, again, its our duty and responsibility to release as clean a patch as possible, no matter what the circumstance or urgency is. Otherwise, we'll be in an even worse situation.

I will let you know when the patch is live, I am not going to say today or tomorrow or making any further promise, but given the above, we're extremely close right now, lest CQC should find another emergency issue. That doesn't look likely, but I said that twice in the past two weeks and look where it got me? =)

-APOC
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....87107&tstart=0
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.

Geändert von Sven (08-07-2008 um 19:22 Uhr). Grund: Automatisch verhindertes Doppelposting