Spambot

TMOA ist ein CnC...
TMOA eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken TMOA eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
OL Nick: TMOA
Style: Nod
Antworten von "Comrade" Apoc

Zitat:
Hey everyone,

Alright, you will never see me say this ever again, so help me (insert word choice), but Piglet, I agree with you on your earlier thread. When we announced Red Alert 3 last Thursday I got so caught up in updating our website and doing all that and the fever around the internet all day, that yes, I did not post an official thread here on our own boards, and gave some extra lovin to our fan-site boards (hey, the Comrade General must unite the armies all-over)...but, you are right.

I've made some posts on here and as you can expect, i'll be here most frequently than any other Red Alert 3 discussion board, just don't hold me to answering all your concerns and questions, you know better

Yes, i've made quite a few posts around the boards lately, and one community leader summed up my most important ones, so read them here now for the latest!

-The economy system comment I made on GR was inconsistent, please disregard. Our economy/resource system will be unlike anything you've seen us do before, but a major purpose of its design is to give every unit more value and strategic use. Less spam, more strategy, we get it. Leave no unit behind! Trust me on this, please!

-The Soviets and Allies have airfields.

-There will be Tanya. What is Red Alert without Tanya, the Soviets, the Allies, Tesla everything, and Kirovs...and dogs.

-Red Alert 3 right now is running off of SAGE and the visuals you see are at a minimum on par with C&C 3. We're doing a lot of enhancements to effects, water, lighting, etc that you can't see fully in these screenshots just yet.

- Red Alert 3 has been in development for a while, our focus first and foremost was on building all of our units to a 1.0 stage so we can test multiplayer VERY early, which we can now. We're already balancing.

-Sub-factions, while cool, are not planned right now and not something you should expect for Red Alert 3.

-Though EP Chris Corry will detail more, the people working on Kane's Wrath are not and have never worked on Red Alert 3, and the same goes for Tiberium, meaning, we have 3 different teams up here working on C&C projects, and all are stacked with the amount of talent necessary to make these games great, so please do not worry about multiple projects being worked on, its a GOOD thing! I can assure you resources are spaced accordingly, no one-game is getting than less than it needs/deserves. Multiple teams FTW!

And finally, I am absolutely your official Community Manager for Red Alert 3. We are going to have fun and do things we've never done before. I've been waiting for this game as long as you have and i'm proud to be your community manager for it.

Comrade General,
APOC
Quelle: http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....38678&tstart=0