Pyro

RedBasti ist ein C...
RedBasti eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
OL Nick: RedBasti
APOC hat erneut gepostet:
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread....28426&tstart=0
Zitat:
Hey everyone,

Its been a bit of ruckus today here on the message boards and I gotta say, we all need to take a step back and relax for a moment. I know I know, sounds kind of crazy for me to say that, but again, we're trying to keep these boards constructive and fun. Its very challenging to help and post when people are spamming and posting obstructive comments that our moderators need to lock down constantly.

When I spoke of having a short update on patch 1.05 last week by today, I mistakenly forgot that today is Memorial Day, its a national holiday for everyone,so my apologies on that front. That is why I have been away for the day, but I wanted to make sure I got a little word in before tomorrow.

We're all back in the office tomorrow and the QA team has been working over the weekend on putting the final touches on 1.05. I want to make sure whatever message or update is delivered is fully accurate and I need to meet with our Producer and DD (Greg and Chris), tomorrow morning first thing to get the straight word on the latest update.

The fact that our QA team worked over part of the weekend specifically for the special case of nailing the last few issues down on this patch, its good news.

So, thank you again for your patience, once patch 1.05 is out we'll be working hard to get this process on smooth rails. I know this is a lot of the same you've heard in the past week, but we want to make sure what we release is 10000% clean and enhancing to C&C 3 and nothing less.

-APOC
... und er hat es geschafft viel zu reden aber nichts zu sagen.