Alt 06-02-2007, 00:08
Benutzerbild von Chrissyx
Chrissyx Chrissyx ist offline
Administrator

Chrissyx ist ein C...
Chrissyx eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
OL Nick: Chrissyx
Style: CnCForen Standard Style: Standard
Da kann man eigentlich nur hoffen, dass spin, LabZ oder Cel den Vorschlag auch gut finden und mal etwas in die Richtung anstoßen...

Ansonsten hab ich es endlich geschafft, Predator ein Statement zum Kompromiss rauszulocken:
Zitat:
Zitat von Predator
And now for CNCforenchris:

Your resolution is actually something we discussed. Believe me when i say, we didn't just decide to go one way or another, debated about compromise for a long time. While its a sound compromise, its almost like a cheap use of both structures whereas the dependancy of radar should be on the foundation of one structure. By placing double dependancy, its just going to confuse things and dots on the radar. I certainly like your compromise on paper, but in gameplay, it is not effective, we tried it. And just to note again, when you have your radar at the beginning of the game, you can only see on the map what you've explored. Its almost virtually the same as not having a mini-map at the beginning, you still cannot see your opponent, we're just giving you the advantage of seeing the mini-map and your units.
Was meint ihr dazu?