Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 24-08-2007, 22:30
Benutzerbild von Apokus
Apokus Apokus ist offline
Supreme Commander

Apokus ist...
Style: USA
Offz Forum :

Hey, I wanted to announce that we have an emergency 1.08 patch coming soon, which will address one specific problem with the recently-released 1.07 patch, involving the Scrin Mothership unit. Thanks to those of you who quickly made us aware of the problem. To everyone affected by it, we appreciate your patience under the circumstances as we proceed to get a fix out there as quickly as possible.

We will do everything we can to have this patch ready for you this Friday. For various logistical reasons, this might not be possible, though I wanted to let you know our intent and that we've been working to fix the problem since we learned of it.

Please feel free to comment in this thread if you feel the need, though I ask that you keep your comments reasonably constructive of only out of respect for other forum users.

Thanks again and stay tuned.

Davon... aus dem dann

EDIT: It's looking like a Monday morning Pacific-time release for the patch, at this point. Our intent remains to push this fix out as soon as we're able, and for various logistical reasons, that's our current timeframe.

aber sry ich vergass.. cncf... hier würde es in 2 Wochen als "news" verkauft werden ^^