Sven Sven ist offline
Tech-Admin

Sven ist ein C...
OL Nick: xysvenxy
Style: cncboard
Übersetzung der Top 7 Fragen:
Zitat:
Mandalor219:
Will 'friendly fire' be in the final game? I'm talking about, for example, a rebellion artillery tank firing missiles/rockets onto a target. Are own soldiers which are standing near the target area affected? Will they take damage from the explosion? In the demo, nothing is going to happen, own soldiers are not touched by an incoming own missile/rocket. Or let's assume an AT-AT is destroyed and falling, will the soldiers or vehicles beneath it be crushed?

Sven:
Will there be 'Clan Support'? That means: Will there be ladders for Battle Clans like they used to be in Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun or Red Alert 2? With the option to register a Battle Clan online, to maintain it and its members?
If not already with the shipped version, are there any plans to add this feature later on with a patch?

Psycho Joker:
Will there also be a CoOp Campaign in galactic conquest for multiplayer, so 2 or more players are able to play the campaing online and together?
´
Red Basti:
Are there already any plans for the 'Support' policy? A lot of companies, such as Valve or 'Epic' are offering lots of free stuff to extend their games. Are you going the same way?

Grey:
What are your plans, after EaW is released, if it's a success? Are there plans for Add-Ons that cover the timeline after Episode IV?

I-lucky-I:
What about support? The most recent LucasArts games (KOTOR2, Battlefront 1 and 2) weren't really supported by their developers. Can we expect a better support at all and in special in terms of consumer orientation?

Breiti:
Are there planetary missions with multiple objectives, such as first stealing documents then evacuate a scientist and after that destroy a specific building?
Wir sind im Augenblick dabei, zu prüfen, ob es im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, ihnen mitzuteilen, ob wir die Informationen haben, die Sie erbitten, und ob es, sollte das der Fall sein, im öffentlichen Interesse liegt, Ihnen diese Informationen zur Verfügung zu stellen.

Geändert von Sven (30-01-2006 um 15:25 Uhr).