PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Patch 1.01 definitiv heute offiziell

Commnews-RSS
09-07-2008, 10:40
Wie Apoc in einem Posting auf dem offiziellen Forum verlauten lässt geht der lang erwartete Patch 1.01 für Kanes Rache heute offiziell 'Live'. Dies wird in den frühen Morgenstunde nach Pacific Time (+9h von hier aus) geschehen, man kann also mit dem 'Go' gegen 17:00 Uhr unserer Zeit rechnen:
Hey everyone,

We are in the process of uploading our patch to the official servers but must comply with certain deploy windows for it to be officially put live. One of our lead engineers will be coming in the early morning tomorrow (Wednesday) along with myself to push the final button to go live, so the patch should be live in the early morning. We were officially approved late this afternoon. It takes 5-6 hours to upload all files to our servers around the world and there are certain deploy windows all day that unless your files are uploaded by that time, you must wait until the next time "window" for them to push. This is really only the case when pushing a patch in particular. So, we're working with the clock, yay for challenges!
If you downloaded the KW patch at some point today from the Large Downloads server, this is the correct executable, BUT because we have not put the official files live on our servers, you should not be able to connect online until we do so. This is why I reccommended you wait until we say the official word. That said, my last apologies for the confusion but our ECG team was not meant to keep the files there, and once the location spread, we decided not to take it down.

But those of you that did download it, should be able to get online once we activate the final files tomorrow morning.

And if you have issues, simply de-install the game and re-install and autopatch and that should solve you.

It is 11:15PM, I purposely waited until this time until I had final confirmation so I could give you the most concrete details.

Thank you again for your patience and we look forward to your feedback in the coming days and weeks, and participation in the many great online activities we have planned, including Ladder Season 2 which will start this Friday with a ladder reset.

Once we are officially live, I will let you know on here. I am coming in at 7:30AM tomorrow morning to help with that final push. Woot! Yay for early mornings!

-APOC

Für die, die sich den Patch schon vom Server gezogen und ihn installiert haben: Ihr könnt beruhigt sein, ihr habt die finale version. Online spielen wird aber erst wieder möglich sein wenn der Patch offiziell ist.

Weiterlesen... (http://www.cnc-community.de/articles/read.php?article_id=1750)

currymutze
09-07-2008, 11:09
ja cool hört sich ja mal gut an!ich bin echt mal gespannt!;)

mcairorce
09-07-2008, 13:32
Der Patch kommt heute definitiv,das haben sie auch beim letzten,vor-letzten und vor-vor-letzten mal gesagt.:rolleyes:

tommie
09-07-2008, 13:33
Nein haben sie nicht...

Bossi
09-07-2008, 13:37
stimmt... das defenitiv kam glaubeich nie vor ^^:D

in diesem sinne³: