PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Spam

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:45
Do you needs Online Games/Software cd keys? is free Game cd-key..
Here has free games/software download and the very cheap Online Game CD-Key.
100% Easy to use. needs CD KEY to contact with me. CD KEY all is a legal copy, conforms to the law.
For more info, visit

Give You Free COD CD-Key:

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:46
PC GAMES : CS Source,Steam,CS:CZ/Steam1.6,DiabloII,Warcraft3,UT2004,Battlefield2,UT2003,DOOM3 .....
Online Games:World of Warcraft 60 Day Pre-Paid ,World of Warcraft ,Burning Crusade,DAOC, DDO,EVE,EQ2,Guild Wars,Lineage2....
100% Easy to use. needs CD KEY to contact with me
You may discover this is the extremely wonderful price!!!!!
Can I play online?
Yes of course, these are 100% legal CD-Keys Just like the ones you would get in the shop.
You can play online and on any server you wish.
Why we sell only CD-KEY?
These CD-KEY come from the original retail box which damaged from delivery so we have to sell only cd-key with the cheap price.

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:47
PC GAMES : CS Source,Steam,CS:CZ/Steam1.6,DiabloII,Warcraft3,UT2004,Battlefield2,UT2003,DOOM3 .....
Online Games:World of Warcraft 60 Day Pre-Paid ,World of Warcraft ,Burning Crusade,DAOC, DDO,EVE,EQ2,Guild Wars,Lineage2....
http://www.hdqr.net
http://www.hdqr.net/key
Can I play online?
Yes of course, these are 100% legal CD-Keys Just like the ones you would get in the shop.
Why we sell only CD-KEY?
These CD-KEY come from the original retail box which damaged from delivery so we have to sell only cd-key with the cheap price.

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:48
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:49
100% Easy to use. needs CD KEY to contact with me. CD KEY all is a legal copy, conforms to the law.
For more info, visit

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:50
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:51
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:51
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:52
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:53
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:54
For more info, visit

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:55
For more info, visit

peterlam
13-03-2008, 15:55
Can I play online?
Why we sell only CD-KEY?