PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Interviws mit delphin

wuertho
13-08-2001, 21:43
leider nur auf englisch aber irgend jemand kann sie hoffendlich übersetzen

von WWW.RED2.ORG: (http://WWW.RED2.ORG:)

ANOTHER Delphi Q&A. :) @ 11:52 AM EST
[ Paradox | RedAlert2 | Source: Red Alert 2 Net ]
Another Delphi Q&A. :) This one conducted by zeroUSSR of Red Alert 2 Net. Here's a snippet.

zeroUSSR: Is it official yet, is Yuri's Revenge 1 or 2 cd's?
Delphi: Still 1 cd.. =)

~Silver Eagle~ of CNC Nation has asked Delphi a couple questions, here's a tidbit.

Silver Eagle(CNCN): Rumors earlier stated that Red Alert 3 is in the planning stages. Isthis true? If so, how far is the team into planning/production and when canwe expect to see Red Alert 3 on shelves?
Delphi: We have many secret plans and projects in the works. If I were to givethem all away it would ruin the fun of trying to find out what they are. =)

A few YR related questions.
I sent Chris (aka Delphi) some questions regarding Yuri's Revenge, and got my reply today. :)

Paradox: Which side do you prefer to play as in multiplayer? I have a feeling I'll prefer Yuri.
Chris: I switch between the Soviets (IRAQ) and Yuri, I have fun with both sides.

Paradox: With the Industrial Plant, will Apocolypse Tanks really only cost $850 for teh Soviets to build?
Chris: We are still tweaking this, so I don't have a definite price yet for you. I will say that the ID does help in craning APOCs out. It's one of the first buildings I shoot for in the higher tech levels.

Paradox: Is there a possibility a Collector's or Special Edition of Yuri's Revenge will be released?
Chris: None at this time. We might be doing some cool bundles though. =)

Paradox: Will Final Alert 2 later be updated for all the extras YR will come with? Ie- tech structures.
Chris: I can't confirm this yet, but the FA2 team is hard at work.

Paradox: Are the missions generally harder than in RA2? Lots of covert stuff?
Chris: Yes, but it will always depend on the player.

Paradox: Does General Carville return? SInce they traveled back in time and the entire cast from RA2 returned? (My friend asked this in the chat)
Chris: Hehe, you'll have to play the game to find out. =)

Thanks to Delphi for his time. :D

Also was ich erfahren habe: /was auch nicht sehr schwer ist da ich mit meinen englischkenntnissen noch unter dem nivo von agent smith bin (keine Beleidigung)/

Yuris Rache hat (leider) nur 1 CD
Die Missionen sind schwerer als in AR2
Und das der Appo bei vorhandensein eines Industrial Plant vieleicht nur 850 $ kosten soll

Bogul
13-08-2001, 22:08
goil

Darkwolf
13-08-2001, 22:39
also, das mit dem Apos ist nicht so schlimm - zumindest nicht alleine - dann sidn ja ALLE einheiten nur hab so teuer, ob der jetzt mit doppelt so vielen Apos oder mit doppelt so vielen Rhinos ankommen, ich find beides DREK...