PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Verbesserungsvorschläge

Malte
20-01-2005, 13:07
Wer englisch kann, der kann
hier (http://www.forumplanet.com/rpgplanet/memw/topic.asp?fid=7429&tid=1578655&p=15#17782158) aktiv stellung nehmen zur liste der probleme die aufgerstellt wurde:

In Reply To #213
Hey guys,
I have finally made it through this immensely long thread and peered around at the other most popular topics right now. I've compiled a list of what I feel are the top burning issues in the community right now. I think I am going to have to start a new thread soon. Remember that patch 1.02 will be heavily balance focused. Everyone should know by now that patch 1.01 will largely be a bug fixing patch.

It would be interesting to see a very simple positive or negative reaction to what I feel are the TOP ISSUES below. Please as always try and keep your comments constructive, to the point, and not running on in essays. I have a whole seperate list of issues which are growing stronger, but these ones below seem to be the most prominent right now.

-The memory leak
I have addressed this issue and it will see fixes in patch 1.01 and 1.02.

-Disconnection Policy
I have commented on this in many threads. Working towards an effective policy and will change according to community reaction.

-Overall NAT/firewall connection problems
Being addressed in patch 1.01 but more fleshed out in patch 1.02 and as needed

-Ability to disband combination formations
Understand this is a big complaint from fans to reviewers and I have addressed this to the dev team.

-Ability to epmty units from an occupied structure
Understand this is a big complaint from fans to reviewers and I have addressed this to the dev team.

-Gandalf is too strong but don't nerf him completely
It seems at least 3/4 of the community would like Gandalf's powers adjusted. The one-hit istari light killing a Nazgul, even more so, the Witch-king is the biggest complaint. I really like the idea of having Gandalf the White cost more points and possibly starting him at a lower level. This is a high concern issue.

-Overall A.I pathfinding needs tweaking
I know the reviewers and fans have complained about this, units being attacked and not reacting back, as well as attempting to enter a castle from the wrong end when sieging.

-Heroes
General feeling seems to be Boromir is too weak, Legolas is too cheap and too strong early on, Aragorn is unstoppable after level 7 when combining blade master and anduril, Eomer's spear ability is very weak, and Saruman should be more powerful and less expensive for his worth.

-Isengard Pikemen need tweaking
They own cavalry and are nearly impossible to beat when fully upgraded to forged blades and armor.

-Fire archers are overpowered
Especially against the Nazgul and Mumakil. There is concern than Elven Archers when fully powered up are an unbeatable force or at best, extremely powerful.

-Mordor feels too weak overall
Issues I see are that Nazgul are too expensive for their power and are owned by fire archers and Gandalf of course. Siege towers should not count against your command point limit. Orc archers should be cheaper. Mumakil are owned by fire archers too quickly.

[added Jan 19 2005 6:24PM]

In Reply To #214
I would also add:

-The Army of the Dead is too cheap compared to the Balrog
10 points to the AOD is a far cry from 20 to the Balrog and thus is a big issue. The community would like a more even balance here so that both players can get these super powers closer to the same time.

Illitsch
20-01-2005, 13:38
Zu dem punkt "Die Einheiten wieder aus Gebäuden nehmen" sollte man auch noch hinzufügen, dass man zusammengestellte Einheiten auch wieder trennen können sollte !
Ausserdem spare ich bei gruppierungen ja jedesmal die upgrades für eine Einheit bzw ein Teil der upgrades, ich finde auch das sollte gepatched werden !

Ein weiterer Punkt der mir ziemlich auf die Nerven geht und oben nicht aufgeführt ist, dass man mit merry und pippin Vorposten besetzen kann ohne dort gebaut zu haben.(Also einer der beiden steht getarnt an einem Vorposten).

Noch ein Punkt der mich nicht so ganz einleuchtet, warum steigen manche Helden schneller in den leveln als andere ? Vorallem so Storyfern ! Ich meine damit Gandalf ein übelst alter und erfahrener Zauberer steigt superschnell wenn er bloss so ein paar lächerliche Urukhai kaputt macht (orcs geben meines wissens keine Punkte) und ein übelst unerfahrener kleiner hobbit steigt zu Gandalf vielleicht halb so schnell ! Hier läuft doch auch irgendetwas schief !

So zuhause fallen mir bestimmt noch ein paar Sachen ein !

Greetz Illitsch

Malte
20-01-2005, 14:02
...dass man zusammengestellte Einheiten auch wieder trennen können sollte !

naja. müsste man überlegen, denn wenn die zusammengefügte nen upgrade bekommen, hätten es danach beide getrennten einheiten, was aufs selbe rauskommen würde das man 1 zahlt und 2 bekommt..

peter8402
20-01-2005, 18:36
Zu dem punkt "Die Einheiten wieder aus Gebäuden nehmen" sollte man auch noch hinzufügen, dass man zusammengestellte Einheiten auch wieder trennen können sollte !
-> -Ability to disband combination formations
Die Liste ist eigentlich ziemlich vollständig soweit ich das jetzt nachvollzogen hab :cool:

Malte
20-01-2005, 19:20
jo, sehe ich eigentlich auch so. die frage is in wie weit das dann umgesetzt wird :)

Illitsch
24-01-2005, 20:14
*lol* :rolleyes:

Greetz Illitsch