PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Hey @ll

xshang
25-03-2003, 09:09
so, ich mach diese post nicht in deutsch, weil ihr mir dann (vielleicht) nicht richtig versteht, deswegen in english.

I really do not understand why we can't discuss about a war between the US and Iraq, because this forum is only about war... I've read the rules (regeln) but i couldn't find anything about these kinds of topics...(maybe i didn't understand the rules in deutsch, so if there is a rule about these topics, please put it in this thread). I do also think it's good to discuss about these kind of topics, because it's interesting to read other opinions about these kind of topics. (It are only OPININONS, it's not a regime to say: "you have to support the US or something else..."

@ the admins, i understand it's your forum, so you have to decide what is right to post or what is wrong. (but a discussion topic about a real war isn't so bad??, or is it?)
I just think everyone can say his opinion about (in this case) the war between the US and Iraq (It isn't racism..., it's also not to say: you have to believe this or that..., it's just to discuss about the war) It's OK to discuss about a war between GBA and Amerika, but between Iraq and the US isn't OK??, it's almost the same..., the only difference is that one war is real and the other isn't.

Now please do not close this thread right after one of you read it @ the admins. Maybe it's interesting for you to see how people are going to react about my thread. (This is not a thread to discuss about the war, only to hear some opinions from other people, to accept a topic about the war, or to reject a topic about the war)

I hope this isn't my last post here @ cncforen (in other words: I hope you don't kick me, or give me another yellow/red card)

cu xshang

Ka50
25-03-2003, 11:41
das alles bringt doch nichts im battle clan forum!!!

Lies mal regeln durch !

Man schon wieder ein beitrag das von anderen wichtigen beiträgen ablenkt!

hmpf

http://www.cncforen.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=192

hier kannste dein anliegen bringen und deine meinung über den irak krieg posten ;)

PS: ich hasse auch den krieg ;)

xshang
25-03-2003, 12:31
aaah, da steht das:) hehe endlich jemand wer sagt wo mann es kann posten :) danke

Ka50
25-03-2003, 12:33
kein problem ;)

am anfang ist es schon schwierig sich hier zurecht zu finden, aber nach ne weile willste kein anderes board mehr :)

Jetzt müsste ich noch das thema schliessen können ;)

In mir ist ein guter moderator verloren gegangen ;)

xshang
25-03-2003, 16:48
ja, es ist ein cool forum, schade das unsere clan hier nicht mehr ist :), naja nochmal danke, und jetzt schliessen :) hehe