PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Patch für Ar2

Maj Odin
30-06-2002, 23:01
Kommt für AR2 mal ein patch damit man den startpunkt festlegen kann und die Bündnisse??
Oder gibt es den schon wen ja wo?

aCnCWoMeN
30-06-2002, 23:25
das geht leider nur in yuri udn ein patch wird höchstwahrscheinlich auch nicht mehr kommen

vimes
30-06-2002, 23:33
Ein Patch für Ra2 wird definitv nichtmehr erscheinen, danke Westwood.

Maj Odin
30-06-2002, 23:39
Ich weiß das es in Yuri geht aber Yuri spiel ich nicht im internet. Das ist natürlich doof mit dem patch. Es wäre schön wenn trotzdem einer kommen würde.

Naos
01-07-2002, 00:03
Original geschrieben von Maj Odin
Ich weiß das es in Yuri geht aber Yuri spiel ich nicht im internet. Das ist natürlich doof mit dem patch. Es wäre schön wenn trotzdem einer kommen würde.

von was träumst du nachts?? leider kommt kein patch mehr, was mcih sehr sehr annervt.

Mitdaun
01-07-2002, 00:27
Das ist WS ist man doch schon von den gewöhnt wollen jetzt lieber andere spiele progn um wieder uns das geld aus der tasche ziehen zu können... kann man ja mit AR2 nimmer.

Naos
01-07-2002, 00:45
wenigstens beschäftigen sich aber noch andere leutz anständig mit ra2.

soll ein antitrainer demnächst rauskommen. in monaten oder so.

textauszug:

So to make you happy, I will say just this: playing Yuri's Revenge version 1.001 will be possible in a way where trainers won't work anymore. This will be the most fair way. Also give thanx to the xxx team, because without them, all this wouldn't have started.

...dann sind wir aber mal gespannt.

Sven
01-07-2002, 00:48
Wo stammt das her, Naos?

Naos
01-07-2002, 01:14
Die Page kann ich leider nicht posten, da dort auch der trainer zu haben ist.

Das Statement zum Trainer vom Programmer:

"Unfortunately nowadays more and more people make use of trainers in multiplayer games. I've designed my trainers for off-line purposes to have fun playing against computer, but unfortunately some use them for multiplayer cheating. I don't see where is the point of using trainers while playing against others. A lot of you will say, why the hell have you released xxx trainer for Yuri's Revenge version 1.001 which is actually an online trainer. Well, here is the story behind it.
When the official 1.001 patch came out, I read in their txt file that using map reveal trainers won't work anymore. I was really surprised and satisfied that they fixed the hole which gave the opportunity to use reveal-map trainers in multiplayer games. But my joy was very short. I discovered soon that the cheating using the reveal map is still possible. At that time I made the trainer for version 1.001, but then I decided to not release it. I've made it just to prove that cheating is still possible. After few months I've started to receive emails of people telling me that people cheat in multiplayer games in one or another way. All this leaded me to decision to release the trainer and made it public. I was 100% sure that in a very short time there will be available another patch which would fix the holes I've discovered. Unfortunately nothing has happened since then. Let's make it clear, a lot of people use trainers, just that they keep them for themselves. Do you think this is fair? I don't agree, so I've decided to release a multiplayer trainer. If some people can cheat, let make it fair for everyone. Anyway those who don't use trainers, won't use them even if they're public or not. After the release of the xxx trainer I was completely sure that the new patch will come out. As you know, it hasn't come out yet. Believe me or not, the hole which gives opportunity to make all building, vehicles... options was the same since Tiberian Sun. My friends at xxx discovered it and they were warning the authors of this problem since then, but instead of gratitude for revealing that out, they've received condemns... And they've been blamed from you people too and that's just because they wanted to make games fair and because they were exposing all the security holes. Anyway I will put here a link to their true history when it will be ready. You should read it, you will be surprised.

Also xxx contacted me and asked me what can be done to prevent cheating in multiplayer games, since the authors won't do nothing to stop it. Seems they're interested only in collecting money.

And so the antitrainer project has begun."

namen und bezeichnungen sind von mir rausgekürzt worden.

den release werde ich hier bekannt geben und auf einer neutralen seite bereit stellen. soll in ca. 2 monaten released werden.

zsongohan
01-07-2002, 03:19
habe ich auch shcon von gehoert
nur wie soll das dann ablaufen
cheater spielen gg cheater pusher gg pusher und faire gg faire
dann musses auch 3 ladders geben:p

ahitsawin
01-07-2002, 08:34
warum 3 ladders??? wo is der unterschied zwischen pushen und cheaten? beides unfair, beides net erlaubt, pushen is auch cheaten, die solln sich ver****** :(

jetti
01-07-2002, 09:22
bin vollkommen deiner Meinung, wird Zeit das sich endlich mal was tut!!!:hu:

Sven
01-07-2002, 09:47
Öm, was dieser Typ da schreibt ist doch nur eine dumme Ausrede für seine Cheatprogs....
Klar, alle Hacker und Leute die Cheats machen tun dies selbstverständlich nur um Sicherheitslücken aufzudecken...
Welchen Grund sollten sie auch sonst haben?

Fragt sich nur wo die Cheats und Trainer bleiben würden wenn es solche Leute garnicht erst gäbe.

Naos
01-07-2002, 12:51
wie das ablaufen soll weiss ich auch nicht. kann mir das technisch auch garnicht vorstellen.

da hilft nur abwarten und tee trinken. evtl. wird´s ja doch was gutes und wir können wieder in ruhe zocken.

MRThomm
01-07-2002, 15:40
jo, aber halt frühestens in zwei Monaten :(

zumindest ist das angekündigt.

Und ich glaube ihm auch, weil bisher alles released wurde, was er auch angekündigt hat, da gibts jede Menge an seinen "Werken"